Monday, October 1, 2012

the reviews: My Favorite Excuse For Not Dressing Sharp - Men's Style Advice - Male Fashion Tips reviews

My Favorite Excuse This shoe is good to go right out of the box. I've been skating since 2000 and have skated numerous pairs of shoes and this shoe is by far one of the best shoes I have ever skated. If you haven't skated a pair of leather shoes before it might be a little different at first. Once you get used to it however it is awesome. These shoes are insanely durable. I skated them for about 2 months and never got any tears or rips. The front toe piece on the outsole wore down but that's a given. After skating in them every day for about 4-5 hours that will happen with any shoe. All in all this shoe is a 5 star shoe. You will not regret this purchase.

Best Trail shoe yet, February 1, 2012 By john w hoagland - See all my reviewsI love running trails and have gotten into mud runs. These are a great shoe they are minimalistic but you have enough protection that you don't feel quite as much as 5fingers which I had a pair before. After getting really dirty on a mud run I just rinse them out in the tub and then throw them in with the laundry. I have done this about 5 times so far, day-to-day ware just shake out small dirt fragments. The shoes still look brand new and are great much better then ruining a pair of shoes on some of these runs. I am ordering another pair because my one foot gets a blister at the front because they are just a little tight. People really don't stop you and comment on them like 5fingers and they slip on great once you loosen the laces right vs they struggle of each toe separation.They are great for most weather I have ran 40-90+ degree range and don't feel I need socks well I am in them. They drain water fast so are great if its wet.Small complaints:My pair rubs the top of the knuckle of my big toe because the fabric is just loose at the end of the shoe tongue, perhaps this is because of being slightly to small and is supposed to be forward a little, I will adjust if it stops on the pair I am ordering.I wish the shoe prevented tiny pebbles entering better when running through mud pits. This is not a problem on the trail, just when your foot goes below the ankle into tiny loose rocks they slip in around the ankle.I replaced the laces with these because they came undone a lot for me and I don't like to double knot: /New-Balance%C2%AE-Bubble-Lace-Black/dp/B000IBEU7K/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1328117044&sr=1-2-catcorrOver all I love the shoes as I am getting a new pair. Good running to you.I do recommend to slowly condition the transition to barefoot style running and not do your normal length. Calf's can be very sore and be hard to walk, also the arc of the foot may take some getting used to the change in foot fall as well.
the reviews: My Favorite Excuse For Not Dressing Sharp - Men's Style Advice - Male Fashion Tips reviews
My Favorite Excuse He already owned two pairs of these, my husband came back for a third pair.He wears them on daily jog/walk, around the house and yard, shopping, and just about everywhere else with casual dress.Glad they are still made to original design after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment