Friday, October 5, 2012

Buying Name Brand Kids Clothing at Low Prices (Gap Kids too) reviews

Buying Name Brand Kids I purchased these beautiful boots for my Stevie Nicks tribute shows, with my band White Winged Dove. They arrived very quickly, and are gorgeous. I just need to makematching velvet legwarmers :) The only thing I would caution to buyers,I was so excited to order these, I went by the "photos" on the listing for my order.So was expecting RED suede boots. As you can see, the listing says "Wine"...which, I mean, I don't really care what colour they are, I love the style...butthe actually colour of these are what I would call a deep fuchsia.GORGEOUS. BUT not red, or wine. LOL. Like a very deep pink/fuchsia.Could be my monitor, but the ad they look RED to me?Anyway, they are TOP quality and gorgeous, just beware they are not "wine" (deep burgundy) colour :)

I tried several other types and brands of running shoes and kept sending them back because of fit issues. These shoes feel great, are very light weight, and have an excellent amount of cushioning. It isn't easy finding reasonably priced running shoes for my narrow feet, but these shoes are perfect!
Buying Name Brand Kids Clothing at Low Prices (Gap Kids too) reviews
Buying Name Brand Kids This is my second pair of these boots. I wear them every day as a work boot. They are extremely comfortable and durable. The only small dislike is they get hot over the summer months. The boots are very water resistant and only take in water after being submerged for an extended period. Overall a great boot which I will purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment